Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3) Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)

its a mother fu*king omnibus baby!!

Sandwich Sandwich

what jest happend???

made inone day thats awsome!

Twisted4000 responds:

Sandwich is sure

SMNGR SMNGR

I Am a Give and you get a 0

This was lamer than your elephant,but least the music didn't wreak, maybe you should stick to writing, wait, that had no plat and no story, jesta cool looking guy dies. BUILD, start at one point and go some were, this is lame, lamer than the pictures. Maybe you should take classes on productivity.

Build a story.
ill be here wait for something worth wile, i'd love for you to show off to me that your not some "bringer of crap."

Monsieur-Monsieur responds:

This flash is basically a thing I have made for expressing my feeling about how was I in 4 years when I was depressed and thinking everyone hate me. Also this is a hommage to somebody and a movie made by Catoblepas, who has minimal animation and bad quality drawing, but I find them pretty entertaining.

I understand why are you hating film but I still like it.

-Red- -Red-

just cant stop playing!!!

Let the Pain Commence Let the Pain Commence

Nice Love the Wha Pedel usage i wonder how you got those drums in there???

Independence Day Tribute Independence Day Tribute

too bad i was doing push ups and getting screamed at that day.

Rose Arizona Rose Arizona

ng won't let me select 4 and a half stars, i love the way it looks, with the other facial expretions, but it reminds me of lost at sea, by brian lee o'malley.

FrostDrive responds:

The new rating systems kinda odd. you click the star but it doesn't light up. lol
The facial expressions are pretty blank like at the moment, because I haven't quite figured out this character of mine entirely. I know her role, but not her personality.
and my style was inspired by Scott Pilgrim, although now I feel it's gone adrift, and is very different. C:
Thanks for the review!