Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3) Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)

its a mother fu*king omnibus baby!!

Sandwich Sandwich

what jest happend???

made inone day thats awsome!

Twisted4000 responds:

Sandwich is sure

SMNGR SMNGR

I Am a Give and you get a 0

This was lamer than your elephant,but least the music didn't wreak, maybe you should stick to writing, wait, that had no plat and no story, jesta cool looking guy dies. BUILD, start at one point and go some were, this is lame, lamer than the pictures. Maybe you should take classes on productivity.

Build a story.
ill be here wait for something worth wile, i'd love for you to show off to me that your not some "bringer of crap."

Monsieur-Monsieur responds:

This flash is basically a thing I have made for expressing my feeling about how was I in 4 years when I was depressed and thinking everyone hate me. Also this is a hommage to somebody and a movie made by Catoblepas, who has minimal animation and bad quality drawing, but I find them pretty entertaining.

I understand why are you hating film but I still like it.

Generic Skyrim Movie Generic Skyrim Movie

Crazy Awsome

This is my first time reviewing anything on NG, this video will probable be one of the videos i go back to when i see a bunch of crappy new videos, and i will say wow i can't beleve i watched this, and i'll be here and laugh and smile from, from, from THIS, this well put together flash, it has a message, i think, a-and its funny.

Twisted4000 responds:

Ryan, every word you speak is always a word of wisdom.

Gaben Claus Gaben Claus

my first aword

Thanks to you i got an award, well you did with my help, thanks will we make a November short? your style is amazing the story was awesome and every detail was nice!